Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose $2.32 (3.2%) to $74.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,039,513 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,928,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.45-$75.00 after having opened the day at $71.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.08. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Violin Memory ( VMEM), up 5.6%, Palo Alto Networks ( PANW), up 5.4%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), up 5.3% and 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.