Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.37 (1.1%) to $129.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,147,247 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,158,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $127.06-$129.94 after having opened the day at $127.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.13. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), up 7.7%, Orbital Sciences Corporation ( ORB), up 4.1%, Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), up 4.0% and Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.