TEAM Polycom 2014 – Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLCM), today announced the winners of its annual list of top-performing partners during TEAM Polycom 2014, the company’s annual partner conference, held in Vancouver, Canada, February 11-13, 2014. Polycom recognized honorees based on execution and performance, customer success, business results, and overall commitment to co-developing innovative solutions. “Partners are a critical component of Polycom’s success,” said Mike Conlon, Vice President of Worldwide Channels, Polycom. “Together, we serve a diverse customer base with unique challenges to solve. Our combined efforts help them succeed and together we will continue to drive growth and broader adoption of Polycom’s video, voice and content solutions." In addition to recognizing Polycom’s traditional go-to-market partners, Polycom honored its leading technology and alliance partners. Polycom’s open application programming interfaces (APIs) and software development kits (SDKs) are used by independent software vendors (ISVs), systems integrators, and service providers to test, create, and ultimately deliver new software applications and solutions that integrate with Polycom® RealPresence® Platform software. Polycom recognized partners and ISVs in several categories for demonstrating unique and innovative approaches to implementing those APIs to extend the value of the Polycom RealPresence Platform and software components. “One of the most exciting aspects about the collaboration industry is the growing number of partners who are developing innovative approaches to implement, deliver and ultimately extend Polycom’s voice and video collaboration platform,” said Ted Colton, Group Vice President, Strategic Alliances, Polycom. “These partners are a key component of Polycom’s ecosystem. Our joint efforts make voice and video collaboration easier to integrate into everyday business processes providing substantial value to companies to engage employees, partners and customers significantly increasing productivity.” Share the news: Congratulations to all #Polycom Partners recognized at #TEAMPolycom 2014. Award winners are… http://bit.ly/1fZsiRj Polycom’s Global Partner Award Honorees Partner of the Year Asia Pacific: Hitachi Cable Networks, Ltd.Partner of the Year Central and Latin America: DigitalNetPartner of the Year Europe, Middle East, Africa: Videlio-IECPartner of the Year North America: AVI-SPLDistributor of the Year: Nanjing Southern Telecom Co., Ltd.Service Provider of the Year: Orange Business ServicesSystem Integrator of the Year: Dimension DataStrategic Alliance Partner of the Year: Microsoft
Polycom’s Theater Award Honorees Asia PacificDistributor of the Year: Nanjing Southern Telecom Co., Ltd.Solution Advisor of Year: Vantage Systems Pty LtdService Provider of the Year: Telstra Corporation Pty LtdSystem Integrator of the Year: Beijing Transtrue Technology Inc.Excellence in Industry: Vantage Systems Pty LtdExcellence in Innovation : Beijing Zhizhen Communication Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd.Cloud Solution Provider of the Year APAC: Electroboard Pty LtdCentral/Latin AmericaDistributor of the Year: NexsysSolution Advisor of the Year: PleimecSystem Integrator of the Year: NEC ChileExcellence in Integration Award : DigitalNetExcellence in Industry Award: DG10 Europe/Middle East/AfricaDistributor of the Year: Westcon ConvergenceSolution Advisor of Year: BISService Provider of the Year: BTSystem Integrator of the Year: Dimension DataVOIP Provider of the Year: VCOMMExcellence in Industry: ImerjaExcellence in Integration: FVCExcellence in Services: CrocCloud Solution Provider of the Year: Easynet North AmericaDistributor of the Year: NETXUSASolution Advisor of Year: HB Communications, Inc.Service Provider of the Year: Bell CanadaSystem Integrator of the Year: Carousel Industries Inc.VOIP Provider of the Year: Comcast CorporationExcellence in Services Award: ScanSource Communications Polycom’s Country Award Honorees Asia PacificPartner of the Year Australia & New Zealand: Vantage Systems Pty LtdPartner of the Year Greater China: Nanjing Southern Telecom Co., Ltd.Partner of the Year Korea: SBCK CorpPartner of the Year India: Unify Enterprise Communications Pvt LtdPartner of the Year Japan: Hitachi Cable Networks, Ltd.Partner of the Year South East Asia: Transition Systems Asia Pte Ltd Central/Latin AmericaPartner of the Year Brazil: DigitalNetPartner of the Year México: StorageDiscPartner of the Year Chile: ENTEL ChilePartner of the Year Ecuador: EminkatechPartner of the Year Central America and Caribbean: Grupo FONT Europe/Middle East/AfricaPartner of the Year United Kingdom: Imago UKPartner of the Year France: Imago FrancePartner of the Year Israel, South Africa, Greece: BynetPartner of the Year Middle East & North Africa: BCIPartner of the Year Germany: UnifyPartner of the Year Nordics: SEC DatacomPartner of the Year Russia/CIS: AsterosPartner of the Year Benelux: Dimension DataPartner of the Year Spain: GTIPartner of the Year Italy: AynoPartner of the Year Eastern Europe: Atlantis North America Partner of the Year United States: AVI-SPL
Polycom’s Technology Partner Innovations Award HonoreesTech Partner Innovation Grand Prize: VyoptaTech Partner Innovation Finalist: EceptionistTech Partner Innovation Runner up: RAMPPolycom Partner Award Categories and Criteria:
- Distributor of the Year: Honors partners with a proven track record of promoting, selling, and servicing Polycom’s portfolio of products.
- Solution Advisor of the Year: Exemplifies excellence in solution selling and leading with a consultative approach in key accounts as well as incorporating value-added solutions and/or services.
- Service Provider of the Year: Honors a global market leader that excels in solution selling and demand generation in large enterprise accounts thereby reaping unprecedented success packaging solutions to meet a wide range of enterprise customer requirements.
- System Integrator of the Year: Recognizes partners who exhibit expertise in consulting, integrating managed and advanced services as well as developing innovations around the Cloud.
- Excellence in Services: Recognizes leaders committed to services, customer satisfaction, and close engagement with Polycom's services and sales teams.
- Excellence in Innovation: Honors partners that have demonstrated a unique and/or innovative approach to implementing Polycom® RealPresence® open application programming interfaces (APIs) to extend the value of the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform – the most comprehensive and interoperable unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) software infrastructure for universal video collaboration.
- Excellence in Integration: Recognizes a partner that has successfully integrated Polycom solutions with a UC&C platform from a strategic alliance partner.
- Excellence in Industry: Honorees have achieved business success positioning Polycom solutions within a major vertical industry, such as education, healthcare, or government.
- Partner of the Year – Theater: Has a proven track record of solution selling and consultative approach with customers and excels at incorporating value-added and solutions within Theater.
- Partner of the Year – Country: Honors partners who have successfully incorporating value-added services, resulting in high-profile customers selecting Polycom’s solutions within a specific country.
- Cloud Solution Provider of the Year: Has achieved business success as a result of expanding its portfolio of products and solutions to include cloud delivered video, hosted video, video as a service.
- Tech Innovation Awards: Honors independent software vendors (ISVs), systems integrators, and service providers who test, create, and ultimately deliver new software applications and solutions that integrate with the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform software.
About PolycomPolycom helps organizations unleash the power of human collaboration. More than 400,000 companies and institutions worldwide defy distance with secure video, voice and content solutions from Polycom to increase productivity, speed time to market, provide better customer service, expand education and save lives. Polycom and its global partner ecosystem provide flexible collaboration solutions for any environment that deliver the best user experience, the broadest multi-vendor interoperability and unmatched investment protection. Visit www.polycom.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to learn more. NOTE: The product plans, specifications, and descriptions herein are provided for information only and subject to change without notice, and are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Polycom reserves the right to modify future product plans at any time. Products and related specifications referenced herein are not guaranteed and will be delivered on a when and if available basis. © 2014 Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved. POLYCOM®, the Polycom logo, and the names and marks associated with Polycom’s products are trademarks and/or service marks of Polycom, Inc. and are registered and/or common law marks in the United States and various other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding future events, including statements regarding product availability, qualification and anticipated ship date. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the impact of competition on our product sales and for our customers and partners; the impact of increased competition due to consolidation in our industry or competition from companies that are larger or that have greater resources than we do; our ability to bring our new products and offerings to market in a timely manner due to engineering, manufacturing or other delays; changing market demands; potential fluctuations in results and future growth rates; risks associated with general economic conditions and external market factors; the market acceptance of our products and changing market demands, including demands for differing technologies or product and services offerings; our ability to successfully integrate our acquisitions into our business; possible delays in the development, availability and shipment of new products; increasing costs and differing uses of capital; changes in key personnel that may cause disruption to the business; our inability to achieve the expected results from adjustments being made to our expense profile; the impact of restructuring actions; and the impact of global conflicts and changing laws that may adversely impact our business. Many of these risks and uncertainties are discussed in the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, and in other reports filed by Polycom with the SEC. Polycom disclaims any intent or obligations to update these forward-looking statements.