- NGLS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.2 million.
- NGLS has traded 10,732 shares today.
- NGLS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NGLS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NGLS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NGLS: Targa Resources Partners LP provides midstream natural gas, natural gas liquid (NGL), terminaling, and crude oil gathering services in the United States. The company operates in two divisions, Gathering and Processing, and Logistics and Marketing. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.6%. NGLS has a PE ratio of 88.4. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Targa Resources Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Targa Resources Partners has been 332,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Targa has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.71 and a short float of 1.7% with 7.48 days to cover. Shares are up 2.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Targa Resources Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 146.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.20 million to $59.70 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $99.50 million or 9.94% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -48.26%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 275.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.42% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TARGA RESOURCES PARTNERS LP reported lower earnings of $1.20 versus $1.98 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 23.3% in earnings ($0.92 versus $1.20).
- You can view the full Targa Resources Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.