- CSTE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.5 million.
- CSTE has traded 14,197 shares today.
- CSTE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CSTE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CSTE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CSTE: Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd. manufactures and sells engineered quartz surfaces under the Caesarstone brand primarily in Australia, the United States, Canada, and Israel. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Caesarstone Sdot-Yam a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Caesarstone Sdot-Yam has been 247,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Caesarstone Sdot-Yam has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Caesarstone Sdot-Yam as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CSTE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.07 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CSTE has a quick ratio of 1.94, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 118.50% to $31.92 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CAESARSTONE SDOT-YAM LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.23%.
- 48.59% is the gross profit margin for CAESARSTONE SDOT-YAM LTD which we consider to be strong. Regardless of CSTE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year.
- You can view the full Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.