Citrix will be onsite at Mobile World Congress on February 24-27 in Barcelona, Spain exhibiting its optimization, virtualization, enterprise mobility and cloud solutions for mobile operators and enterprises. The company will also release its Q1 2014 Mobile Analytics Report on February 20, ahead of the event. Reporters or analysts interested in speaking with Citrix executives on any of the above topics are encouraged to contact Citrix public relations. Stay tuned for more news from Citrix to be released at the show. Visit Citrix in Hall 5, Stand 5A21 at the show to talk with the experts and learn how the company is at the vanguard when it comes to ‘Elevating the Mobile Experience’. Demonstration highlights at the Citrix exhibit will include:
- Adaptive Traffic Management for mobile network operators (MNOs), powered by ByteMobile
- Telco-proven NFV stack, powered by CloudPlatform, XenServer, NetScaler, and ByteMobile
- Virtual and multi-tenant ADCs for MNOs, powered by NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX, and Citrix TriScale
- Virtualization and cloud orchestration, powered by CloudPlatform and XenServer
- Mobile device and application management, powered by XenMobile
- Mobile Windows apps and desktops, powered by XenDesktop and XenApp
Citrix®, ByteMobile®, CloudPlatform, NetScaler, TriScale, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, and XenServer are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks and product names used herein are the property of their respective owners.