- Total sales for the fourth quarter of $480 million, 6 percent higher than the year ago quarter, and total sales for the year were $2.1 billion, 23 percent higher than the previous year.
- Loss from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $19 million ($0.14 per diluted share) and income of $177 million ($1.23 per diluted share) for the year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted loss from continuing operations was $7 million ($0.05 per diluted share) for the fourth quarter and income of $129 million ($0.90 per diluted share) for the year.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $24 million compared to $71 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. For the year, EBITDA from continuing operations was $330 million compared to $200 million the previous year.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $657 million as of December 31, 2013.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) reported today results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013, which included the following: