Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nordstrom ( JWN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nordstrom fell $0.66 (-1.1%) to $58.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,609,888 shares of Nordstrom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,381,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.08-$59.33 after having opened the day at $59.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.92. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: ReachLocal ( RLOC), down 14.8%, Paragon Shipping ( PRGN), down 14.2%, Euronet Worldwide ( EEFT), down 13.5% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nordstrom Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.