Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L Brands ( LB) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, L Brands fell $1.24 (-2.2%) to $54.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,649,060 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,939,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.14-$55.94 after having opened the day at $55.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.71. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Body Central ( BODY), down 6.0%, Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), down 4.0%, Big Lots ( BIG), down 3.6% and Restoration Hardware Holdings ( RH), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.