Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Royal Caribbean Cruises ( RCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Royal Caribbean Cruises fell $0.59 (-1.1%) to $51.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,777,786 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,675,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.62-$52.90 after having opened the day at $52.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.31. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), down 5.7%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 4.3%, Manchester United ( MANU), down 4.1% and China Lodging Group ( HTHT), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Royal Caribbean Cruises Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.