Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Yelp fell $2.02 (-2.2%) to $90.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,389,208 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,168,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.27-$93.38 after having opened the day at $92.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.78. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: LinkedIn ( LNKD), down 5.2%, Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 4.2%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 3.7% and ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.