Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ACE ( ACE) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ACE fell $1.10 (-1.1%) to $95.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,674,617 shares of ACE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,736,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $95.62-$96.56 after having opened the day at $96.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.81. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: Imperial Holdings ( IFT), down 12.2%, Triple-S Management Corporation ( GTS), down 5.8%, Life Partners Holdings ( LPHI), down 5.4% and Willis Group Holdings ( WSH), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ACE Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.