Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $6.14 (-1.9%) to $320.38 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,016,395 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 803,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $317.23-$331.64 after having opened the day at $326.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $326.52. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Ventrus Biosciences ( VTUS), down 63.0%, OxiGene ( OXGN), down 24.6%, Galena Biopharma ( GALE), down 16.4% and Stemline Therapeutics ( STML), down 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.