Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WisdomTree Investments ( WETF) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, WisdomTree Investments fell $0.18 (-1.2%) to $15.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,293,025 shares of WisdomTree Investments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,633,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.16-$15.86 after having opened the day at $15.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.40. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 9.9%, Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bull 3X Shares ( NUGT), down 8.8%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 6.0% and Equus Total Return ( EQS), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WisdomTree Investments Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.