Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Federal Realty Investment ( FRT) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Federal Realty Investment fell $2.18 (-1.9%) to $111.08 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 808,847 shares of Federal Realty Investment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 484,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.63-$113.81 after having opened the day at $112.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.26. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Gaming and Leisure Properties ( GLPI), down 17.1%, J.W. Mays ( MAYS), down 15.3%, Imperial Holdings ( IFT), down 12.2% and Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Federal Realty Investment Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.