Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, SunEdison fell $0.48 (-3.4%) to $13.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,106,087 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,135,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.66-$14.54 after having opened the day at $14.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.20. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Vicon Industries ( VII), down 6.7%, Parkervision ( PRKR), down 4.1%, Perceptron ( PRCP), down 3.9% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.