Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell $2.16 (-1.3%) to $158.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,554,676 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,706,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $158.83-$162.31 after having opened the day at $161.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.10. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Ventrus Biosciences ( VTUS), down 63.0%, OxiGene ( OXGN), down 24.6%, Galena Biopharma ( GALE), down 16.4% and Stemline Therapeutics ( STML), down 12.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.