Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $2.24 (-2.4%) to $93.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 441,975 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 760,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.50-$96.71 after having opened the day at $95.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.33. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Euronet Worldwide ( EEFT), down 13.5%, Furiex Pharmaceuticals ( FURX), down 7.8%, General Employment ( JOB), down 6.1% and National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.