Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $2.78 (-2.3%) to $117.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,404,009 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 874,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.20-$121.58 after having opened the day at $120.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.32. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Andersons ( ANDE), down 8.8%, Black Diamond ( BDE), down 8.2%, Annie's ( BNNY), down 7.6% and Reeds ( REED), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.