Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuit ( INTU) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Intuit fell $3.00 (-4.1%) to $69.72 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,973,643 shares of Intuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,726,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.02-$71.59 after having opened the day at $71.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.72. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Jive Software ( JIVE), down 18.8%, FireEye ( FEYE), down 11.4%, Vicon Industries ( VII), down 6.7% and Qualys ( QLYS), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuit Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.