Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, NetApp fell $1.10 (-2.5%) to $42.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,944,408 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,623,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.46-$44.28 after having opened the day at $43.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.69. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: voxeljet ( VJET), down 5.5%, SMART Technologies ( SMT), down 4.4%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 3.7% and China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.