Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $2.08 (1.8%) to $115.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,073,996 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 777,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.43-$115.80 after having opened the day at $113.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.48. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 5.5%, Huttig Building Products ( HBP), up 4.4%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 4.2% and Anixter International ( AXE), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.