Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Canadian Pacific Railway ( CP) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Canadian Pacific Railway rose $1.58 (1.0%) to $154.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 568,935 shares of Canadian Pacific Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 592,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $152.50-$154.59 after having opened the day at $153.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $152.98. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 7.6%, P.A.M. Transportation ( PTSI), up 7.5%, Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), up 5.7% and Radiant Logistics ( RLGT), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Canadian Pacific Railway Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.