Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CenturyLink ( CTL) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, CenturyLink rose $0.46 (1.6%) to $30.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,140,275 shares of CenturyLink exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,605,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.64-$30.24 after having opened the day at $29.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.73. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 20.1%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), up 11.9%, EXFO ( EXFO), up 7.1% and Aware ( AWRE), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CenturyLink Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.