Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Zillow rose $2.34 (2.7%) to $89.85 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,347,908 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,063,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.75-$92.76 after having opened the day at $88.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.51. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 8.7%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), up 4.9%, InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), up 4.8% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.