Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $4.02 (3.6%) to $114.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,262,878 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,243,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.25-$115.60 after having opened the day at $111.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.78. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 32.5%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 21.2%, Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), up 19.6% and Metalico ( MEA), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.