Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.09 (1.6%) to $71.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,603,414 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,836,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.17-$71.38 after having opened the day at $70.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.01. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 32.5%, Metalico ( MEA), up 9.5%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 7.5% and Gencor Industries ( GENC), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.