Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corning ( GLW) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Corning rose $0.21 (1.1%) to $19.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,697,416 shares of Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,364,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.80-$19.08 after having opened the day at $18.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.80. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 22.9%, Control4 ( CTRL), up 16.2%, Sevcon ( SEV), up 15.3% and Trimble Navigation ( TRMB), up 14.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.