Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive rose $1.12 (1.8%) to $64.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,212,509 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,771,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.33-$64.30 after having opened the day at $63.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.97. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 5.0%, Remy International ( REMY), up 4.0%, Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), up 3.9% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.