Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Textron rose $0.68 (1.9%) to $36.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,069,974 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,605,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.15-$36.99 after having opened the day at $36.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.15. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Frontline ( FRO), up 7.6%, Curtiss-Wright Corporation ( CW), up 6.4%, Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 4.3% and Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.