- Commercial revenues of £42.3 million up 18.8% for the quarter and 30.0% for the year to date.
- Six new sponsorship deals activated in the second quarter – Unilever and Hong Kong Jockey Club (regional); Banif Bank (financial services); Fuji TV and SPOTV Korea (MUTV) and STC (mobile).
- Broadcasting revenues increased 18.7% for the quarter primarily due to the new FAPL domestic and international TV rights agreements.
- Revenue to be £420m to £430m.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be £128m to £133m.
|£ million (except adjusted earnings/(loss) per share)||Three months ended 31 December||Six months ended 31 December|
|Profit for the period (i.e. net income)||19.0||16.2||17.3%||18.7||36.7||(49.0%)|
|Adjusted profit for the period (i.e. adjusted net income)*||19.8||19.0||4.2%||22.0||18.4||19.6%|
|Adjusted basic and diluted earnings per share (pence)*||12.08||11.60||4.1%||13.45||11.34||18.6%|
|Cash and cash equivalents||72.1||66.6||8.3%||72.1||66.6||8.3%|