Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent fell $0.16 (-3.7%) to $4.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,765,619 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,313,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.17-$4.25 after having opened the day at $4.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.37. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Linktone ( LTON), down 15.7%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 7.8%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 7.6% and Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.