Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $1.16 (-1.1%) to $102.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 513,691 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,020,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.72-$104.60 after having opened the day at $103.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.14. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Infoblox ( BLOX), down 48.1%, Insperity ( NSP), down 14.1%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 10.4% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.