Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group fell $1.17 (-1.6%) to $73.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,675,470 shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,335,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.92-$76.06 after having opened the day at $75.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.17. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 9.8%, Media General ( MEG), down 4.7%, Educational Development Corporation ( EDUC), down 4.6% and Gray Television ( GTN), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.