Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, NVR fell $17.63 (-1.5%) to $1,161.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 51,390 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 46,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,159.33-$1,181.97 after having opened the day at $1,170.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,178.74. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 14.8%, New Home Company ( NWHM), down 4.1%, Sharps Compliance Corporation ( SMED), down 4.1% and Comfort Systems USA ( FIX), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.