Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation fell $0.71 (-1.0%) to $67.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,291,101 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,925,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.54-$69.66 after having opened the day at $69.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.68. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Groupon ( GRPN), down 6.1%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 5.2%, 58.com ( WUBA), down 4.9% and Sohu.com ( SOHU), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.