Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand fell $1.82 (-3.1%) to $57.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,640,791 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,595,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.11-$60.64 after having opened the day at $58.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.08. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: PMFG ( PMFG), down 5.5%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 5.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 5.4% and Proto Labs ( PRLB), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.