Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellCare Health Plans ( WCG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, WellCare Health Plans fell $1.16 (-1.8%) to $62.22 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 816,570 shares of WellCare Health Plans exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 470,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.93-$63.46 after having opened the day at $63.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.38. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), down 18.3%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), down 6.5%, Fonar Corporation ( FONR), down 5.9% and Molina Healthcare ( MOH), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WellCare Health Plans Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.