Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarCity ( SCTY) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SolarCity fell $2.87 (-3.9%) to $70.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,418,828 shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,355,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.97-$74.00 after having opened the day at $73.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.90. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Sevcon ( SEV), down 11.8%, OmniVision Technologies ( OVTI), down 8.1%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 7.5% and GT Advanced Technologies ( GTAT), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SolarCity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.