Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Herbalife fell $1.04 (-1.6%) to $66.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,258,675 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,672,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.15-$67.65 after having opened the day at $66.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.23. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Nanoviricides ( NNVC), down 24.0%, Compugen ( CGEN), down 14.5%, Cambrex Corporation ( CBM), down 14.2% and Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.