Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting fell $7.71 (-19.1%) to $32.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 24,697,095 shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,021,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.64-$37.30 after having opened the day at $36.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.36. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Jive Software ( JIVE), down 7.2%, WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), down 5.0%, Nuance Communications ( NUAN), down 5.0% and Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.