Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AmerisourceBergen ( ABC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, AmerisourceBergen rose $1.19 (1.8%) to $67.56 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,479,909 shares of AmerisourceBergen exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,643,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.19-$67.89 after having opened the day at $66.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.37. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Cardinal Health ( CAH), up 4.3%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 4.1%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.0% and Tessco Technologies ( TESS), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AmerisourceBergen Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.