Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, AT&T rose $0.51 (1.6%) to $32.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 25,875,229 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,354,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.51-$33.04 after having opened the day at $32.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.44. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 12.9%, Clearfield ( CLFD), up 9.8%, B Communications ( BCOM), up 9.0% and Alteva ( ALTV), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.