Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Target rose $0.63 (1.1%) to $57.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,148,505 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,160,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.55-$57.38 after having opened the day at $56.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.51. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 16.6%, CAI International ( CAP), up 14.7%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 14.0% and comScore ( SCOR), up 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.