Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts rose $3.17 (1.4%) to $224.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,623,318 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,551,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $220.17-$224.94 after having opened the day at $222.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $221.12. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Flanigan's ( BDL), up 8.1%, Famous Dave's of America ( DAVE), up 6.3%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 6.1% and Caesars Acquisition ( CACQ), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.