Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $2.50 (1.9%) to $135.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,129,546 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,360,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.90-$136.45 after having opened the day at $133.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $133.02. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 53.6%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 28.3%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 21.9% and China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 15.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.