Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $1.31 (1.4%) to $94.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,944,119 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,585,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.94-$94.55 after having opened the day at $93.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.85. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 53.6%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 28.3%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 15.4% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.