Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $0.85 (1.1%) to $75.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,264,552 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,354,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.43-$75.55 after having opened the day at $74.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.70. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 30.3%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 12.7%, Hansen Medical ( HNSN), up 12.6% and ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), up 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.