Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments rose $0.77 (1.8%) to $43.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,018,340 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,749,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.31-$43.29 after having opened the day at $42.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.36. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 15.4%, Triquint Semiconductor ( TQNT), up 11.4%, InvenSense ( INVN), up 10.8% and Entropic Communications ( ENTR), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.