Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation rose $0.17 (1.6%) to $10.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 21,912,377 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,225,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.37-$10.66 after having opened the day at $10.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.40. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), up 11.4%, Norcraft Companies ( NCFT), up 5.3%, Escalade ( ESCA), up 4.8% and Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.